25 January 2007

she sews, so she says.

i designed this needle case after seeing one in a store and deciding i had better things to spend $50 on. especially since i could make one myself! i had wanted to make one for awhile, but i was inspired today when i found some fat quarters in my stash that looked pretty together and will suit the taste of a knitting friend.

quilting never really stuck for me.
these tiny bits of fabric have met a much better fate than mouldering in the attic thanks to my cheap ways. i have enough other fun fabrics to make a needle case for myself and a modified version for my crochet hooks as well. i'll post them once i get around to making them. i don't sew for myself very often because it seems too much like everyday "real" work.

i'll also try to post directions so you can make your own!

rolled

opening....

needle case!

No comments: