penguingirl tagged me for this meme thingy. I’m supposed to share 8 random facts about me and then make 8 more bloggers do the same. I’m not a pass-it-along kinda gal, so I’ll do my part and not torment anyone else. I can’t promise everyone won’t know these 8 things already….
- I did not own or wear a pair of jeans for 6 years from 1999-2005
- When I was little I wanted to be a Veterinarian-Painter when I grew up. I was unclear on why these two professions didn’t go well together.
- I loathe being tapped on the shoulder. It freaks me out because it is invasive and I think of it as being an overly aggressive way of getting someone’s attention. Just say my name, don’t tap. Plus, I have sorta bony shoulders and I despise the way a swift tap feels. Literally makes my skin crawl.
- I’m allergic to Champagne. Not my worst allergy (I have several) but by far the most disappointing.
- In high school Algebra class, I never learned how to factor. And I passed!
- There is a pop/rock song that was named after me. No, really…. You can even buy the EP.
- I love vintage, antique, and retro style jewelry. The ring I bought for myself when I graduated with my MFA is an art deco style three stone tourmaline in my 2nd favourite cut—square.
- I don’t have normal “favourites”. No favourite color, sports teams, drink, food, movie, book…. I think I try not to become too obsessed with any one thing.
here it is. now the world know a little more about me. i promise the next post will contain real pictures!