my spoiler spoiled me a lot.
as you see from the picture....
- 5 (yes, 5!) dishcloths. including two diagonal garter stitch, and two picture ones (a bug and a bat) as well as a round one. i love round cloths! yay!
- a pattern book
- sock shaped point protectors. cutest thing in the world. we all know how i feel about socks.
- handmade vanilla oatmeal soap that smells amazing.
- size 7 bamboo needles (i have been using my 7 a lot lately. now i have bamboo and not just aluminium)
- a halloween kitty with googley eyes that came in her own halloween bag.
- pumpkin stationary.
- a batty halloween bracelet
- halloween buttons
- a skein of black Cotton Ease, which i have never tried but have been wanting to.
- and a pretty Monet print card.
i'm not sure how that is possible.
thank you Donna! i love my package. i now have to chuckle because you said you were worried you couldn't surprise the yarn store gal. you did more than an admirable job. i love it. i hope your spoiler was as sweet to you as you were to me!
now i need to cool down my use of exclamation points a bit.